Freedom 251 – Freedom251.com Buy Ringing Bells Online Registration Started Now:
Freedom 251 Phone Registration
Local handset make Ringing Bells is all set to launch India’s most affordable smartphone in the market. This move is likely to change the trend of the handset industry in the country. This low priced models start with the price of 251 RS and the highest price range is below 500 RS. The launch of this revolutionary smartphone is aligned with the vision of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi “Empowering India to the last person, transforming India’s growth story.”
It is great news for the people who are anticipating the launch of what is considered the cheapest smartphone ever. The phone is already open for registration and interested people can complete online registration from the website: www.freedom251.com for freedom 251 registration.
Ringing Bells Freedom 251 Mobile Online Registration, Buy Now at www.freedom251.com
The first round of sale has begun from 18th February 6AM and will continue till 21st February 8PM. The stock is limited and the phone will not be available for purchase from the resellers. So, lot of people will try to hit the limited stocks available through online. Therefore, it will be smart move to complete registration for freedom 251 smartphone as soon as possible.
Freedom 251 Phone Specification
- It is a touchscreen phone with a display of 4 inch. It is a dual sim phone.
- It has quad core processor 1.3 GHz with operating system of Android Lollipop 5.1.
- The phone has 1GB RAM with an internal memory of 8GB which is expandable up to 32GB with microSD card.
- Available in both black and white color
- 1450mAh battery
- 2 megapixel rear camera and 0.3 megapixel front camera. The camera does not support flash
- Supports both 2G and 3G connectivity. 4G in not available.
- Supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS.
- There will be built in apps including Google Play, WhatsApp, Facebook and Youtube.
- Though the price of the phone is low, manufacturing firm is providing buyers with one-year warranty period. Ringing Bells has 650 service centers across the nation. So, the customers will easily get service assistance in case they face problem with the phone.
- The phone supports FM radio, a great feature for the music lovers.
How to Buy Freedom 251 Mobile Online Registration
The affordable price of freedom 251 has the potential to improve the lifestyle of low income group people as they will be able to access the technology of smartphone. It is still in its early days. It will be interesting to see whether Ringing Bells is able to manufacture the device at a large scale.
Online Registration of Freedom 251 Mobile Available Now at www.freedom251.com
- Name of the manufacturer: Ringing Bells
- Name of the phone: Freedom 251
- Price range: From 251 RS to 500 RS
- Freedom 251 online registration: Starts from 18th February
- Registration ends: On 21st February at 8PM
- Website: www.freedom251.com
Those who will try to register for freedom 251 smartphone booking, they should keep in mind that thousands of people all over India will try at the same time. So, the site may get interrupted due to heavy traffic. In case of unresponsiveness, they will need to stay patient and keep trying until the traffic pressure releases. You should follow the following steps to book your order:
- After visiting the mentioned site, click on the “Buy Now” link.
- Select quantity of phones you want to order and mention correctly the shipping address or the residential address in which you want the order to be delivered.
- Accept terms and conditions and complete payment
Buy Freedom251 Online Now
Ringing Bells Freedom 251 Smartphone Launched, Buy Online @ Rs.251/- Only
The phone is in its early stage. So, there might be confusion among people about the quality of the people. They will be encouraged to know that the phone comes with a one-year warranty and in case the users need help with servicing, there are 650 service centers of Ringing Bells throughout the country. A smartphone priced at 251 RS has the potential to connect every Indian Citizen and has the power to implement “Digital India” vision.